cracks in rim

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Sep 7 20:01:45 MDT 2007

Yes, indeed, Michael, I saw your post. It’s the beating the dead horse thing
going on. It often happens during friendly exchanges with no disrespect to
you at all.

I certainly did not intend to be disparaging of the concept of stringing
without the outer rim. It does make sense from a manufacturing standpoint.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802