cracks in rim

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Fri Sep 7 19:51:23 MDT 2007

Michael,
         I saw your post only after  had written
and sent mine. Right or wrong I try to
read/respond to the emails in the order they are
received. Most of the time, since I don';t hover
over the keyboard all day waiting for new mail, I
write a new email that someone already wrote. I
usually feel pretty dumb when that happens but
then I never claimed to be terribly intelligent
anyway. It seems that the time posts are received
are just part of the nature how this list works I think.

best,
Greg Newell

At 07:59 PM 9/7/2007, you wrote:

>On 9/7/07, Farrell