Yamaha C-3's up for sale

cclpianos at aol.com cclpianos at aol.com
Tue Sep 11 09:01:43 MDT 2007

Hi list'ers.

I am informing you of a possible situation, where several Yamaha C-3's will be liquidated from a warehouse in Miami. These pianos have been on their side for at least three years in an un-airconditioned, but dry climate. Two of the pianos were stored pristine, with a crate to protect them. The other 6 are in various states of condition, ranging from OK to "really need a refinish". All of them are playable. We are looking for bids for the lot or separately.
Pianos are all as-is. A 5% fee will be attached to the final successful bid for handling. Moving the pianos will be the responsibility of the purchaser.

Serial numbers of these units will be available soon. But in the meantime these numbers should help in identifying vintages.

C3 F 5301840 Black Good Condition
C3 F 5301074 Black Poor Condition
C3 F 5356987 Black Good Condition
C3 F 5356900 Black Good Condition
C3 5919256 not played stored in crate Walnut?
C3 5946720 not played stored in crate Black?
two other pianos are available, but the serial numbers not yet available.

Taking serious inquiries only. reply to cclpianos at comcast.net

Thanks!

Pat