1963 Mason & Hamlin console question

Rob Goodale rrg at unlv.nevada.edu
Tue Sep 11 12:21:55 MDT 2007

"Mason & Hamlin" was not "Mason & Hamlin" in those days.  From that era it
would have been built by Aeolian .  It's not a stretch of imagination to
understand how it could be a bad action, (and piano for that matter).  The
same model was probably also sold under other names.  In other words, it's
not really a Mason & Hamlin.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV