baldwin string scaling

Jay Forte jayforte at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 11 19:58:46 MDT 2007

Dave;
Taken from Baldwin service manuel the models " M"5'2"SA;  "M" 5"2 SA*;
or "M-2"5'2" treble wire scale is as follows;
                     M(SA)                        M-2
M(SA)*
13                   4                               3
        3
131/2             4	                             4
    4
14                   4                               4
        4
141/2             5                               4
     4
15                   6                               8
        8
151/2             6                               6
     6
16                   6                               6
        6
161/2             8                               8
     8
17                   6                               6
        6
18                   4                               4
        4
19                   2                               2
        2
20                   2                               2
        2
21                   2                               -
         2

* indicates "M" with acujust hitchpins
Hope this helps you out
Jay