Two new books

Chet Kieffer pianotuner at hughes.net
Tue Sep 11 20:01:52 MDT 2007

Hi David,

Thanks for the diagram.  It's a very clever way to visually represent
tuning Brian Capleton's temperament scale (I got both his books).  I'll
soon be applying the technique to some other temperaments I've been working
on.  However, I have what is probably a pretty stupid question.  What are
the red dashed lines?  It's probably obvious but I just don't see it.

Thanks,
Chet Kieffer