Small, weird world. was Lyre, lyre pants on fire or something.

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 12 17:08:58 MDT 2007

I just this very day picked up a nice partial rebuild job on a Gulbransen grandette, the first horizontal Gull I've ever seen. I brought the action and lyre home with me, spent the last hour or so repairing the lyre (and shining the pedals--product called "Twinkle" is amazing for that). Then I walk upstairs, open my mail, and the first post I see is about what I was working on this very day!

Okay, maybe it's not all THAT impressive.

Wow, did you see that UFO go by?

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO