Dust collectors

nathan at hammondpianoacoustics.com nathan at hammondpianoacoustics.com
Sat Sep 15 09:43:43 MDT 2007

Dale,
I use a Grizzly collector with dual bags, three suction
ports, and I believe it has a two or three horse motor. It
works great! I have been well satisfied with all the
grizzly machines that we use in our shop. Also, if you
live near one of their warehouses, you might check out
their annual scratch/dent/prototype tent sale and save
some money.
Good Luck!
Nathan Hammond