Self made belt sander belts

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sat Sep 15 15:58:30 MDT 2007

Hi folks

I find myself in need of a size belt for a delta belt/disk sander that
is simply not available here in this isolated corner of the world.  I
can get all kinds of rolls in different grades that are the right width
however.  So... I wonder if anyone has the scoop on how to make your own
belts so that they dont fly apart in the first 30 seconds of use :)

Thanks if anyone can offer some assistance

Cheers
RicB