Klingspor

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Sat Sep 15 17:37:52 MDT 2007

Greetings listees,
         Earlier Jon Page wrote about finding
something at Klingspor and I thought I would
share with you a very recent purchase. This item
seems like it will be really useful for light
field repairs. The price Klingspor advertised to
me in an email was immediately out of stock but I
followed some links for contacting them directly
and ordered it over the phone and had it 2 days
later. Check it out at
http://www.woodworkingshop.com/cgi-bin/E868B887/mac/additmdtl.mac/showItemDetail?item=WS01005&sku1=Y&shipRemaining=0&daysBetween=0&daysBetweenFix=0&monthsBetween=0

BTW, they also carry the REAL "Tilt Box"

best,
Greg

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté