Dust collectors

jimialeggio5 at comcast.net jimialeggio5 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 15 21:47:27 MDT 2007

Check out the Onieda Link mentioned previously.  They competently
design the ductwork and layout as a service that is part of the standard
purchase price. They will sell ductwork as well.

My entire 3hp system ductwork and all was about $2,000.

I'm constitutionally cheap...but I sprung for the the 3hp cyclone
and ductwork....it was one of the best and smartest moves I've made,
in terms of  efficieincy of cleanup and bag changes, actually providing the
advertised cfm, and trouble free performance...mine has been running daily
for 10 years.

I've had  many opportunities to curse most of my machines...the dust collector has escaped
any epithets, it does its thing and stays out of my face.  The only problem I had was
with the remote starter. They have changed that product line. And 10 years out
when I spoke to them about it, they apologized and basically replaced the 10 year old remote starter
system for free. Try getting that service from Grizzly.

The cheaper systems all come with vastly overstated cfm and hp and horsepower
ratings.

JIm I