Dust collectors

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat Sep 15 21:47:29 MDT 2007

Hi Guys
  Hey all great suggestions.  Thanks one & all.  Where's  Farrell?
    To avoid the cost of an expensive unit would it not be fairly  effective
to just put the thing outside & avoid the filter thing  altogether? WIth
adequate cfm would this make sense. I work with the doors  open a lot & nice north
south breeze thru the shop. Hey It's Calif.

  I'd love to buy a cyclone but it'll have to wait till later.   For 350
bucks it appears Grizzly & I can solve my immediate problems.
  Comments kids?
  Dale

Dale,
    We bought a Delta 4800 cfm dust collector with a 5 hp  motor (around
$1,600.00). It is designed to run 4 machines at once with 1200  cfm each. Now we
can run the cnc machine, a buffer, sander and whatever else  at the same time
without a drop in vacuum. It is one of the best purchases we  made.   Good
luck,   Mike