Overseas employment

ricb at pianostemmer.no ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Sep 18 09:53:20 MDT 2007

Now this is very interesting.  I assume anyone who has the
Klavierbauergeselle title knows this limitation to what they can
claim.  And if so... what are the consequences to someone who
knowinglingly then misuses his geselle title and advertises himself
as a Klavierbauer ?

As for the rest... I have no doubt that the Meister degree in Germany
is about the worlds most thorough piano technology education you can
get... just so we are on the same page.

Cheers
RicB