Finally

Avery Todd ptuner1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 17:15:57 MDT 2007

Hey lists,

Well, my retirement from the University of Houston is finally official! I
turned in my keys on Monday and met with my replacement today to "show him
the ropes"! :-) Some of you probably know him. His name is Kenneth Ponche,
who came here from St. Louis. He seems like a very intelligent and
personable tech and I wish him the best. I told him to please feel free to
call me with any questions/help that I might be able to give him.

He has his work cut out for him but I think he's up to it. There's a guest
pianist recital on Thursday and a Masterclass on Friday. The head of our
piano dept. (Nancy Weems) is giving a recital involving two pianos the end
of this month! Plus our International Piano Festival has been moved from
February to early November this year! Plus everything else that I'm sure
will be going on!

I told someone the other day that I almost feel naked without that 5 lb. key
ring! Feels kind of good though! LOL

Avery Todd, RPT, Ret.