Overseas employment

Bernhard Stopper b98tu at t-online.de
Wed Sep 19 01:17:30 MDT 2007

Due to european law harmionisation acts it is since 2004 no longer
necessary to have the Meister title in germany
to open a piano workshop. The same is true for other music business:
You can take a cigar box and mount some wire on it and name it a
violin...and name yourself a violin maker.
The market will regulate this.

regards,

Bernhard Stopper