Randy Potter's Seminar

Rick Osborne rve at bvunet.net
Wed Sep 19 09:52:55 MDT 2007

Hello list,

In January, I plan to attend Randy Potter's seminar in Bozeman, Mt.
I know that some of you, in the past, have attended.  First, is it
all it is cracked up to be?  In other words, do you get a real hands-
on education? Are the days as full of information and training as his
brochure suggests?  Secondly, and this is important, would you go
back for further training?  Finally, for those of you who have
attended, what can I do between now and then in order to truly
benefit from this week long seminar?  Any info. would be greatly
appreciated.

Rick Osborne
rve at bvunet.net
www.rickosborne.net