The Shadow knows

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Wed Sep 19 20:21:06 MDT 2007

> Clearly the lighting and "magnification" caused by the light and the distance from the string to the board, made it possible for you to see the vibrations and coming into phase better.

Amazingly so. The contrast is turned all the way up in the
shadow to where old eyes can see more than young ones looking
at the string. I've done a lot of silent post stringing chip
"tunings" by watching the light reflections from the strings,
but this is a different theater, with new popcorn. Extra
butter, please.

> Very cool.
>
> Anne

I sure thought so, though I'm not sure what it's good for.
Ron N