Noise Canceling Tuning System

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 06:08:30 MDT 2007

On 9/20/07, Jurgen Goering <pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com> wrote:

> Yes, combining tunings with vacuums really sucks.

Indeed!

> But why bother?  For those situations, and a host more, there is a new technological
> solution: NoCATS, the noise canceling tuning system.

I went to your web site to look at it.  What's it cost?

I have some noise cancelling headphones...sold by Sharper Image.
Would those work with the NoCATS?   If so, would you sell everything
but the headphones?

Also, what's the dB level "inside" the headphones?  Does it protect
one's ears from a test blow?
--
JF

www.ronpaul2008.com