cable action

Ronny Boyd ronnybyd at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 21:40:49 MDT 2007

Hi Rick,  I had a Gulbranson that had the Woods and Brooks 90 degree inverted direct blow that I fixed up to give to my grand daughter . They are pretty rare around here. I really liked it and still don't understand why they didn't pursue that action. If you ever need the specs for regulating it let me know as they are different from a regular action.

Ron Boyd - Milwaukee chapter #532