RCT platform

Don Mannino donmannino at ca.rr.com
Sat Sep 22 17:10:02 MDT 2007

Cal,

Pocket RCT runs on only the Pocket PC platform, so most Palm products don't
work.

The current version is almost identical in all functions to the full laptop
version, and it works great.  Some people combine it with a smart phone
style pocket PC, but I have a separate HP iPaq that keeps my schedule and
all as well, plus makes a good e-book reader and music player as well when I
am traveling.

Don Mannino