Impact tuning hammers

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Sep 23 19:16:24 MDT 2007

Terry Farrell uses a traditional tuning lever made by Keith Bowman. And Terry likes it a lot.

Use a padded Schaff-type impact hammer for pitch-raising verticals with tight pins. I find that the lever is too heavy to fine tune with. I have experimented with the Reyburn CyberHammer at a convention and very much liked it. I may well purchase one someday.

Terry Farrell