Randy Potter's Seminar

Rick Osborne rve at bvunet.net
Sun Sep 23 21:23:21 MDT 2007

Hello Terry,

I find it very interesting that you had no help from any technicians
in your area.  I find myself in a similar position.  Now to be fare,
I have some help from a local piano technician/rebuilder in the area
in which I live from time to time, but his time is very limited.  My
question to you and anyone else  who is currently or who has dealt
with the same situation iS "HOW DO YOU DO IT!!
Randy's course is wonderful, and I have learned a great deal from it,
but I am having a very difficult time getting any hands-on practice.
For one thing, I don't have the room to bring in an old used piano to
work on.  For another, the time factor is a real problem.  It isn't
the tuning; it's learning the repair and regulation.  Trust me; I'm
not complaining, but if anyone has any helpful suggestions, I would
love to read them.  Thanks.

Rick Osborne
rve at bvunet.net
www.rickosborne.net