[CAUT] Gravalla Tension regulator

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Mon Sep 24 06:38:53 MDT 2007

Hi Ric,

Well, you might take a look at the August issue of the Journal and test for
weights or riblets on the soundboard.  Or have you already tried that out?

Remember that big 'ol Seiler grand I was wrassling with a couple years years
ago?  In October it's going to get at least one weight or riblet in the 6th
octave which is wimpy.  I tested by clamping my small Vise-Grips on the
bridge pins and the sound came right up.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois