Re; New Use For Goose's String Leveling Tool/Old News To me

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 20:57:54 MDT 2007

Michael,

Why use the 2 lb whacker when you can use something like the little
handy hammer that fits into a combi handle?  I keep mine in my kit.

Seating strings might be a lot faster with a lightweight hammer.

And why the safety glasses?  In case a string breaks?

--
JF

Ron Paul for President
www.ronpaul2008.com