Riblets / cross-posting

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Tue Sep 25 16:49:29 MDT 2007

Please excused the cross-post.

I spent the last few minutes trying to find a post in the archives
pertaining to
the manufacture/availability of 'riblets', to copy & paste relevant text.

I gave up. Please post to one list or the other, not to both. (pianotech/caut)

That being said, I just ordered a set of 12 riblets.
mailto:fandrich at fandrich.com

A bargain for not having to gear up for it but primarily an
appreciation for their R&D.
For the money, this item will produce at least five fold in returns.

Support small business., and please don't cross-post.
--

Regards,

Jon Page