What's the best way to clean brass key cauls ?

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 26 20:45:55 MDT 2007

Hi Gordon:
	Anything with acidic content should work.  I have a vat of a chemical
concoction I found on this years ago, which includes chromic acid and a
buffer of some sort.  Someone on this list posted it.  10 seconds in this
bath of liquid is enough to dissolve even the worst brass corrosion.
Otherwise, Wrights Brass Cleaner, or Brite Boy, works great on brass.
	Good luck!
	Paul McCloud
	San Diego

________
> Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who
knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.