genck and duluth tool bags

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 21:02:16 MDT 2007

On 9/26/07, Tom Sivak <tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I have used a Genck Ultimate case for about ten years now, and I thought I'd
> never switch.  It wasn't perfect, but it did meet my basic needs, and even
> if things did spill out into each other's little compartments

> I can't believe how much room there is in there, how many pockets there are,
> and how well everything I have fits in there. ...  And now, tools
> aren't rubbing against each other, ruining their wooden handles, etc.
>
> The way it's designed, there's a place for everything, and nothing falls out
> of its pocket and spills out into anything else. It all stays where you put
> it!

Sounds great, Tom.  I have the Genck Ultimate also.

Would you mind either posting a photo of the interior of the bag or
sending it directly to me?  It's hard to see on the web site just how
our piano tools would fit in there.

Also, is there room enough for things like PTG technical bulletins and
invoices?  What about a PDA and cell phone pocket?

--
JF

Ron Paul for President
www.ronpaul2008.com