ecofriendliness

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 13:21:06 MDT 2007

And then next week head out to Madison Wisconsin for the Central East
Regional Seminar. I believe Thursday afternoon (10/04) there's a  session at
the UW campus's USDA Forest Products Lab.After that, pick a university with
an outstanding Forestry Department, earn that PhD with a thesis focussing on
the piano industry and you'll be The Expert.
Patrick Draine