ecofriendliness

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Thu Sep 27 16:01:54 MDT 2007

If no one goes to his class he probably won't teach it any more. If lots of
people (you obviously excluded) attend and rave about it to their friends,
perhaps still more people will mob him and he'll have to write a
best-seller. Ya' never know, but with your attitude about the supposed
non-problem our planet faces, due in some small part by piano mfrs
worldwide, not just the 4 in this narcissistic nation, you'll never find out
and my kids will choke to death.