ecofriendly

Noah Haverkamp noahhaverkamp at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 16:46:42 MDT 2007

Interesting banter. If the general list feels this is not a good place to discuss these things at this time, so be it. However, I would like to clarify that I am not interested solely in manufacturing. Far from it.  I believe 99 cents makes 99 cents, but one penny makes a dollar. In other words, every piece of info and technique matters. The idea that one's actions are "miniscule" compared to others is antiquated, and untrue. It's only a matter of time before all processes, including our beloved piano technology, changes in ways that benefit the whole world. It is inevitable. Evolution demands it. So I have no doubt there will be a huge place for this in the seminars, and on the list. When? - well - that's what i'm working on.
 -Noah Haverkamp Frere

 Point taken.  Disagree, in that  there are likely a number of processes used in mfg, that we as rebuilders use  and there could certainly be implications, but, OK, I see your  point.

  William R. Monroe