A Backwards piano?

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Sat Sep 29 03:17:33 MDT 2007

In about 1986 or 7, there was an article in National Geographic about the ivory trade. One of the pictures in that article showed a piano tuner tuning a "left handed" piano.?(a reverse photograph). I was hoping the link would show that piano, but, alas, it just made me look like?the jerk.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of