A Backwards piano?

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 30 14:27:32 MDT 2007

According to Fine in the '07-'08 Supplement pg28, Bluthner has built
a piano that is completely "backwards" especially for left-handed
pianists.  It apparently was showcased in a concert where the pianist
only had a few hours to practice (I'd like to meet him/her.)  This
piano is reported to be available by special order in 6'10", and 9'2" sizes.

Andrew Anderson