A Backwards piano?

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Sat Sep 29 07:06:16 MDT 2007

Thanks, if only because I now know about "Best of Craigslist", which is
generally hilarious!

Annie Grieshop

Jurgen responded:

>Rob, take a close look at the website it refers to:
>owa_tajur_kayam.org
>
>Now pronounce it slowly.
>Do you get something like
>"Oh, what a jerk I am"?
>
>sorry to break the news to you... <G>
>
>Jurgen Goering

The thing that bothers me other than the apparent prank/fraud, is
that there actually  _are_  REAL reverse(d) pianos out there - and in
the northern hemisphere...

(Pierre - that double piano in your museum comes to mind. - Boisselot?)
Top manual is reversed.