ecofriendly

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sun Sep 30 08:10:30 MDT 2007

Ric

I already knew that you were a fervent adherent to a different religious
perspective, as do many of the discerning on this list. It's okay, we still
love you and hope it all works out for you in the end. But it isn't very
civil for you to misrepresent what I said, or to chide me for questioning
the platitudes of environmentalism, or to advance further tenants of the
environmental faith system or to take pot shots at my religious
perspectives, all the while cloaking yourself in an aura of pseudo
non-religious enlightened multicultural open-minded diversity. I could say
it sounds to me like what the word hypocrisy is per definition, but it would
be unkind of me to use that type of language in a civil discourse.

This limited exchange only illustrates my point: too much of
environmentalism is deeply rooted in religious beliefs. Just because these
beliefs happen to coincide with the religious beliefs of the list's
self-appointed gatekeeper should not qualify them to automatically have a
place on the Pianotech list. That is my perspective. Am I entitled to that?

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802