Tool Case and Owner look alike contest

Greg Graham grahampianos at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 20:00:06 MDT 2007

Barbara hit close to home with this one:

"Maybe there should be a contest to see who looks most
like their tool case...you know like people and their
pets..."

Unfortunately, I resemble that remark.  A little
overstuffed, a little confused, but (hopefully) ready
for anything, if I can just remember where I....

The first person who comes to mind as a contest winner
is Jack Stebbins.  He is a neat, efficient, trim
little guy with a neat, efficient, trim little tuning
kit.

Greg Graham