why I don't post

Samuel Choy srchoy at charter.net
Sun Sep 30 07:52:40 MDT 2007

Buckscott,

My experience has been the complete opposite of yours. I have found the
answers to my questions  incredibly informative and helpful. For me this
list is a wealth of knowledge that is indispensable. I don't actually
post as much as I'd like, but that's more because of my business than
anything else.

Sam