OT/old news/mice/ lavender

Norma Neufeld normajneufeld at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 30 20:11:47 MDT 2007

Hi all,

The local University had a problem with mice in pianos last fall.  They now
use these little devices and I have not seen any more evidence of mice in
the practice rooms.  I really like the fact that there is no poison
involved, no cruel traps and no icky clean up.  The U of S is using model
M770 which costs around $13.00.

Here's a quote from the site - "The PestChaser emits high frequency
ultrasonic sound waves between 32 and 62 kHz to create an acoustically
hostile environment that repels rodents from sound-protected rooms. It's
kinder than traps, safer than poisons, and completely inaudible to people
and non-rodent pets. Unlike traps and poisons, the PestChaser minimizes
human contact with disease-bearing rodents (no dead rodents to dispose of)."

http://www.victorpest.com/sonic_pest_control.htm

Hope this helps.

Norma Neufeld
Saskatoon, SK