Theory and practice of piano tuning by Brian Capleton

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 10:04:13 MST 2008

Looks like that's a hefty surcharge for shipping and handling. I wonder if
one of the supply houses, or even the PTG Store, might be persuaded to place
a quantity order, and be able to deliver it to us at a more favorable
figure, if interested parties signed up for a pre-order list. I'd be
interested, or maybe I'll see if the Boston Chapter is willing to add them
to our Chapter Library (what do you think Jude?).Patrick Draine