Theory and practice of piano tuning by Brian Capleton

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 1 12:21:25 MST 2008

Do some web searching on Amarilli books and Brian Capleton and you'll find some links that give you some idea of how Capleton approaches the subject.  I think Amarilli Books is Capleton's self-publishing venture.

I'd be curious to know if anyone has been reading the book, finding it helpful, and how. It certainly presents itself as the ultimate authoritative text for the Artist/Scientist/Master/Doctor of Pianotunology. And maybe it is.

Ed Sutton