Tuning by phone.

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Tue Apr 1 15:49:02 MST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Nossaman <rnossaman at cox.net>
To: Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>
Sent: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 10:33 am
Subject: Re: Tuning by phone.

> List,?
> Tuning by phone has long been an interest of mine. As an aural tuner for > 30 years listening to people play their piano over the phone to me, and > now with computer software and midi interface coupled with internet > advancement, it is a reality. Last week I had several days with over 35 > (yes thirty five!!) tunings billed in one day, all this without leaving > the house. Everyone wins, the client is only paying $50. ( $60. if a > pitch raise). If you are interested in learning this method and > becoming a licenced phone tuner, send your check for $799. to "Get Rich > Tuning by Phone". Your kit will be at your door (we even pay the > shipping) soon and you'll be on your way to a new life style.?
> Are you readdy to change your life. Go to www.PhoneTuners.com > <http://www.PhoneTuners.com>?
?
Nah, sorry. Too much trouble. I've been tuning by rumor for years. Send a bill, they're sure the piano sounds better when they open the invoice, and the check comes in the mail.?
?
Either way, you could even tune naked, if you like.?
?
Ron N?

Talk about an April Fools Joke. Just the thought of seeing Ron naked make me shiver, even here in Hawaii.

Wim