They're out there, but let's try to bring them in the fold

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com pianolady50 at peoplepc.com
Tue Apr 1 19:15:51 MST 2008

They're out there, but let's try to bring them in the foldMy point precisely, Gerald.  It is difficult to take the high road, bite one's tongue, try to appear non-judgemental about the person, yet at the same time judgemental about the condition/needs of the piano when speaking to the customer.  It is the piano that we need to discuss with them, not who created it's condition.  It's truly a shame that competent techs are put in that delicate position.  I will add that we are also fortunate to have many more techs that can be empathetic to our rants!

Debbie Legg