Taxes: Business use of vehicle

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Thu Apr 3 15:08:00 MST 2008

The stories of Will and Steve should serve as stark wake up calls to us. IRS
auditors are not our friends and do not make the mistake of believing that
because you have nothing to hide you are okay should you get audited. Steve
had nothing to hide but he still spent big $$$ successfully defending
himself with absolutely no recourse for recovery. If you get audited make
sure that you use a professional to represent you in the audit. They know
how to answer the entrapping questions the auditors ask. I've been audited
twice and one of those times I had a pro represent me. I was amazed at how
he worded some of the answers. Money well spent.

For all the talk of freedom in this country this discussion should provide
prima facia evidence that we aren't free. When you have to work nearly half
a year to pay the feudal lords I think they call it serfdom.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802