Wurlitzer restrining

abrus at netzero.net abrus at netzero.net
Thu Apr 3 15:42:48 MST 2008

Hello , Wim. Thanks for advise, but it is too late . I have to finish up this piano.....
 Alexander Brusilovsky, Richmond, VA. Owner of West End Piano restoration. 30 years in piano technology. Use to run piano factory in MOskow, Russia. Immigrated to US 13 years ago..... Stil, if you have practical advise - I will upresiate... Thanks, Al.