Assistance in Wading through The Archives

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 17:03:02 MST 2008

What I know about computers and how to use them is entirely self-taught or
through the kindness of friends, family and sometimes strangers.
I attempted to look back in the archives for some reading material and found
myself flummoxed as to how to A. Find what I'm looking for and B. What
program to open the archives with.
Is there someone less challenged(computer-wise)than me that can explain?
Thanks,
Mike

--
The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that
will allow a solution.

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404