large slotted screwdriver

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Thu Apr 3 20:23:37 MST 2008

I used to use a bit and brace but found it dangerous
in that it was easy to wander. I now use a ratchet
with an extension, both slot bit and cross bit.
More control. I also carry an array of sockets
to use the ratchet and extension for rim bolts.

For the screw head bits get Snap-On, they are very strong.
They are guaranteed for life just as Craftsman but do not
break as often. You'd go through 3 Craftsman bits to
Snap-On. I proved it many, many years ago.
Ditto for screwdrivers.

Craftsman may be less expensive but
it doesn't help when in the middle of the job
they Snap-Off.
--

Regards,

Jon Page