What did I tell you ?? The end is nearer then you think.

mccleskey112 at bellsouth.net mccleskey112 at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 4 17:21:09 MST 2008

David: I agree but I think it's going to digital keyboards going rather than
acoustical instruments. Already, string players are going back to tube
driven amps because of the quality of sound that they get. Digital is great
in electronics but when it comes to music it gets boring real quick. Did you
ever notice the similarity of digital music and harpsichord music. Or maybe
chamber music. Now that is boring. IMHO.
Gerald Mc