What did I tell you ?? The end is nearer then you think.

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Fri Apr 4 19:53:13 MST 2008

Um,

Gotta say, I listened/watched the entire thing and the about all I can
muster is a half-hearted ho-hum.  Really, Ric?  THIS clip makes you think
the piano has a limited future??  The sounds that came out of this thing
were anything but pleasing to my ear.  Really.  I mean, yeah, nice toy.
Obviously capable of a lot of tricks.  The sounds came close to resembling a
human voice, but, well, not really.  The only thing I enjoyed was when the
vocalist actually sang.  Then there was something to the sound.  But
otherwise, I found it musically thin, one dimensional.

The novelty wears off with these things rather quickly.  I'm actually
feeling more and more secure in my work.  Thanks.

William R. Monroe