What did I tell you ?? The end is nearer then you think.

mccleskey112 at bellsouth.net mccleskey112 at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 6 16:03:52 MDT 2008

Paul: I remember listening to a Yamaha demo of their keyboard and it was a
recording of a piano that was playing. But when they switched to the actual
keyboard there was a vast difference in the sound that the keyboard was
producing as opposed to the recording. I wonder if this is the sampled sound
that are referring to. Something has to produce the signal and I am pretty
sure that it isn't a recording. Any Ideas?
Gerald McCleskey