1985 Louis XV Walnut Steinway

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Apr 7 08:41:24 MDT 2008

? Hi James
? Well, Don't forget?the pre-owned/rebuilt market has been upside down across the country even in the high end so?the? Louis M?may not sell for any thing approaching a price we all consider usual. &?It is an M after all....all dressed up, but still....an M
? I sold a beautiful 1952 Stwy B in standard Walnut case with New action Strings etc.?for?a similar?price I've heard suggested for the M & even that wasn't easy. The Louis is a Specialty piano, it's gorgeous & desirable.....now just figure out how to connect with the right client.? This is the tricky part in our market today. AMHIK.
? Also who & where it may sell has an enormous amount to do with pricing. But you already knew that. Good Luck
? Dale

?Hi List,?