Announcing the "Thump-O-Tine" precision felt cutter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Euphonious Thumpe lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 22:17:12 MDT 2008

   Cuts  a  whole set of felt pieces in 3 minutes,
within a couple thousandths of an inch accuracy of
each other!!!
   I'm trying to patent it ( with the help of my
brother, who has 35 patents in optical physics ) but
have agreed to market it through Jurgen Goering ( at
Pianoforte supply ) because he's about the nicest guy
in this business, and I already set up the Ecsaine
thing up for Pianotek
    ( And am trying to get Schaff to make the other
type of brass butt plates: for W,N&G actions. One has
to spread one's charitable acts around. )

   Thumpe

Euphonious Thumpe